Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Random awesomeness! :)

"I forgot what juice tastes like..."

"I can just imagine your grandma...'Here's some more peanut butter balls, now I gotta keep working 'cuz I'm trying to hook up this mad phat beat!'...*laughs* that'd be awesome! :D"

"Mash taters." -the hick way of saying "Mashed Potatoes"

"I wonder if that's a camera... Wait, it IS!!! :D" -oh those stained glass window ornaments in the shaper of cameras, how we love you! hahaha! :)

And leaving the Rumba on the bench :D

"Vermontians!" *Ricarte busts out laughing*

"He's a stutterer... or! Maybe it was cold in the studio that day so he was shivering and later on they were like,"Hey, that sounds pretty cool actually, we'll keep it! :D" -Me to Shawn on "Bad to the Bone"

"I love how we're so awesome together and we go together so well :D"
"I know I enjoy it too! :D"
"We're cool, just like the ranch potato chips, the Cool Ranch flavor, yeah! :D"
"Yeah, we're crispy!...or something hahaha! :D"

-Me being drunk and Shawn going along with me 'cuz he rocks my socks hahaha! ;)

No comments: